Diary: 2024-04-22

Although I felt like I had more workload, today was a good day as I started training Larry on how to review proposals and prepare client presentations. Even though we did most of the work over a Zoom call, he was very focused. I only had one presentation today so I had him attend the call so he could see how it was done. The sooner he can take over some of the work, the better.

I did spend time with Clara as she only has a week and a half left before her maternity leave. I think I have a good grasp on what I need to do as it is not too different from what I do for the Proposal and Logistics teams. 

I am glad that spring is finally here and with it, warm weather. I was able to go have lunch at my favorite deli (the wedge fries are the best). I took Clara out and we talked. I guess her doctor is concerned about the child and is pushing her to stop work sooner than the end of the month. She and her husband have been trying to have a baby, but she has miscarried before. I hope the baby will be okay.

Cheers for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A What Doll?

People's Reactions

Diary: 2024-03-23