Diary: 2024-04-23

 

Since I did not schedule any presentations for today, I was able to spend time helping Larry with his first presentation. He did pretty well and only needed a few changes. I also taught him how to use the sales system. He is going to lead a presentation on Friday. He is nervous but I think he will do great. 

I did get a call from an unknown local number. Turns out it was a lawyer representing Lee's wife. I have to go to his office on Thursday to give a deposition. She is going after him in court. I am happy for her. They say that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Well, Lee is about to find out the meaning of that from both his wife and myself.

 

After work, I talked with my mom and dad. Since Kayla will be living with me by Memorial Day, we are all going to go to visit our parents. It will be a great time as my Uncle and his family will be there too. It has been a long time since I have seen my cousins. 

Cheers for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A What Doll?

People's Reactions

Diary: 2024-03-23