Diary: 2024-04-24

 

I don't know why, but I had a hard time waking up this morning. It took everything I had to drag myself to the shower. Even after a long shower, I still felt like I was in a bit of a fog. It wasn't until my second cup of coffee that my mind began to fully function again. I am just glad that I didn't have any client presentations this morning. Since Larry was still shadowing me, after each presentation, I would call him to talk to him about his impressions. A very important part of doing presentations is being able to read people's reactions and respond to them. I think he is going to do a great job doing presentations.

 

I also had a meeting with Clara. She seems nervous about "dumping" (her word) her work on me. I told her to not worry about it, that I could handle it. If there was something she missed, then I will figure it out. She was really stressed about it but I finally reassured her that it would be fine. I could see a weight lift from her and she broke down. Turns out, she is really worried about her baby. After comforting her, we talked and she decided that today was going to be her last day. 

 

I got home late as I had a meeting with the division manager to make sure I was okay with Clara leaving early for maternity leave. I assured him that it was going to be fine and Larry was going to do a great job. I wasn't feeling like cooking so I ordered pizza and drank half a bottle of wine.

Cheers for now

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A What Doll?

People's Reactions

Diary: 2024-03-23