Diary: 2024-04-26

 

I am so proud of Larry. He did his first proposal presentation today and he did a great job. The client was engaged and asked lots of great questions, which Larry handled well. This is a weight off my shoulders. I will shadow him for a couple of weeks and then we will share the workload. 

I spent the rest of the day working on week-end reports. I am amazed at how many reports are due each week. With Larry now taking some of the presentation load, I was able to get all my reports done and get out of the office on time.

Tonight, I called Maria and told her all about the deposition. We both really want to know what happens to him but unless I get called to testify, I might not find out. She also invited me to go play pickleball tomorrow. That will be a lot of fun.

Cheers for now.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A What Doll?

People's Reactions

Diary: 2024-03-23