2024-06-16: Father's Day

 

Today is Father's Day. Neither Chris nor I have children so we spend Mother's Day and Father's Day celebrating each other. After we got up, I took Chris out to breakfast. We went to a local diner were we just enjoyed each other's company and comfort food.  When we got back home, Chris put a pork tenderloin in the smoker. I strongly recommend finding a partner that knows their way around a smoker. You will not be sorry. 

I had purchases some petunias and marigold and we re-potted them. They look great in our new backyard. I asked Chris if he know what the flowers were called (because he is a man and men never know plant names). He said they were called Katie flowers because they are beautiful. I smiled and gave him a pass on the plant names. I love this man. 

We then did some prep work on our master bathroom as we are going to remodel it. There are some damage on the walls and he worked on fixing them. I told him that it was his day and he should relax. He said that if it is his day, then he can do what he wants.  

For dinner, I made some brussel sprouts with bacon (one of his favorites) and we served it with the pork tenderloin. It was a wonderful meal and we talked about our future together. 

I hope each of you had a wonderful Father's Day and celebrated a special man in your life.


With Love

Katie







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A What Doll?

People's Reactions

Diary: 2024-03-23